Mongoose - Land Of The Free feat. Cade, Dub fx



Mongoose ft. Dub FX, Cade - Land of the Free Lyrics


LandLord called said the rent came Late
Sent his friend fear to Investigate
Theres a ROAR at the door saying LET ME IN
Shit, five more minutes probably kick it in
Neighbours ignoring my scene
Eyes on the bubble gum TV screen
LIKE slam Bust the door
So I, Commando roll down my living room floor
Flat mate on his P S 3 im like
Quick man grab it and come with me
but he sits without a flinch and fears sees me
He reaches to his hip & then he fires out 3
So i DIVE, mid flight grab the toaster
Land in the kitchen MAN looks like me
Pack 2 rounds of bread hit em in the head
& when he's DAZED make my escape WHAT
to the LAND OF THE FREE

Me fly away from the filth and grim
Me got to much to say but we got no time
Zip up the suit on a murderous crime
Looking down at the body, it' mine

Me was a ghost in a shell & (?)
& we ringing the bell on me own despair
Me going to chase up the light i swear
From the people that me love and care

QUICK. burst out the back door
Blinded by Light I trip and then fall
Dizzy turn who do i see, I see
FEAR with a water pistol pointed at me
He sprays slim ill say a magic rhyme then Instantly i see
A can Krylon point it at my chest paint a slim proof vest YES
protected from the green mess OH
Ricochet Hits a wheely bin
Transformer Style turns it in
To a lean mean fighting machine that dont play
Rubbish in the air look love to stay
But i slip slip, dive dive, suicide fly
Spray wings and launch for the sky
Break to space, oh excuse me
Mr. Star so high which way to the land of the free

The Stars like CAde can't you see
The answer you seek is here with me
I took a look around like where it be
My reflection is the only thing i see
Exactly yes the star replies
the land of the free is with in your eyes
theres a map in the back that can take you there
Underneath your cap all covered in hair
So i fly back down thru the atmosphere
I Land on the stage out comes the fear
The noise of the crowd makes it disappear
The land of the free is within our ears

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...